Thursday, October 29, 2015

Out of The Looking Glass at The Dirty Grind

♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ 
            The Dirty Grind Independent Artist Community
                    Radio Grind, Radio Grind presents...
                                The Rebakery and
                                  Jasmine's Hollow
                            www.TheDirtyGrind.com
      
                        http://216.155.128.202:8079/

The Press Release from Lisa Witt is as follows:
♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ ♥ ღ
I am very excited to announce the opening of my installation celebrating 150 years of Alice in Wonderland. From my private collection, I have curated pieces of art from Second Life artists to help me express the what wonderland is to me.
As owner of The Dirty Grind Independent Artist Community, I have the honour of joining our immensely talented family of artists to help us celebrate the wonder and creativity of the human soul.
We will be opening the final part of this build in a week or so, but stop by any time!
This is a limited engagement through mid-Nov.ish.

OUT OF THE LOOKING GLASS INTO THE MADNESS EVENT OCTOBER

1 comment: