Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sci Fi Heaven: Heaven's Romance Garden in Sylverbird

A friend of mine recently asked if I wanted to visit his place. I said sure, fully expecting it to be a typical beach house, skybox home, or something of that nature. Boy was I in for a surprise when I landed on a HUGE spaceship with several adjoining spaceships that I would have previously called huge but now somehow seemed small compared to the largest one. The area was put together and is owned by barry Richez. First barry showed me a bit of the large spaceship with its many corridors and nooks and crannies filled with pose balls and space equipment to play with. Then he took me out into space for a heavenly experience that equals any of the top sims I have visited so far in SL. There are many places to relax as an individual or as a couple and the teleporters named them as follows: -Espace Omega Meditation in Space, -Galerie Alphaluna Creations, -Espace Vision, -Espace Tai Chi, Skybox, -Espace Meditation, -Espace Paradise Island, -space Concerts, -Space Fantazy, -Xena 2 Accueil et Club Alphalune. Clearly barry is French but he communicates well in English too and we had a great time checking the place out.

There are several gallery areas in the spaceships dedicated to art and some of the artists currently featured that I happened to notice include barry himself (he is a RL artist too), Fushia Nightfire, Edith Hifeng, Fredyulajoie Merlin and others.

I made a little video of some of the areas, but it really can't do justice to this wonderful place to explore. barry is multi talented and has made and owns many different types of avatars so if you see him around there, good luck recognizing him the next time. When I first met him he looked like a large tree, but I haven't seen him like that since. I should have known his place would be anything but average. This place is a lot of fun to explore alone, but take a friend to enjoy even more. Check it out: HeavensRomanceGardenHere.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sylverbird/74/156/3184 Sylverbird, barry's sim from Kara Trapdoor on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment