Sunday, November 13, 2016

Liam Wahwah Wakeman

The music management group of Whispering Sands Live Promotions does a great job promoting many SL musicians, both those they manage and others, and I've blogged them and their musicians, events, specials, etc many times, but while I've also blogged their Sunday evening open mic nights before, I want to say a little more.  They really do a fantastic job of offering opportunities for new and up and coming musicians to try out their skills with a few songs at their open mic nights Sundays from 7-9pm SLT here: Whispering Sands Promotions AND Jagged Edge Music Venue, Sunset Cove (42, 204, 29)  Their mgt blog for info on musicians, booking, promotions is here: http://wslpromo.net/
P.S. their sim landscaping is beautiful too.

Tonight they had a great lineup of new singers and seasoned pros making for a great time.  Approx 45 visitors attended.  I decided to blog them again because this time they had a couple of singers I was not previously familiar with.  One was Liam Wahwah Wakeman.  His partner and manager Anashara Dubois told me he plans to start singing regularly in SL in a couple of weeks.  This will be a treat for us all if his performance tonight is any example of what he has to offer.  First of all he has a wonderful smooth beautiful voice but his guitar playing blew my mind. He also managed to perform 3 diff genre in his 3 song selections.  It was at this point in the evening I was chatting briefly with WSLP owner/mgr Jorr that SL truly has some impressive professional talent.  I snapped a couple of pics of Liam as I do believe he will become very popular in SL fast. And Yay, I sorta have a blog scoop on him here now.  Anyway .. you won't want to miss him.  Remember his name, Liam Wahwah Wakeman. I hope to hear a lot more of him soon.


WSLP open mic night.  Liam Wahwa Wakeman WSLP open mic night.  Liam Wahwa Wakeman WSLP open mic night.  Liam Wahwa Wakeman

No comments:

Post a Comment