Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sage Naughty or Nice Sweaters at the 2015 Christmas Expo

Visit Sage here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sage%20Isle/74/113/30
Visit the 2015 Christmas Expo Sage location here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Xmas%20Expo%20Icy/128/128/27

Sage logo I've previously blogged about the Christmas Expo benefitting Relay for Life that runs through the 14th a couple of posts back but now I'd like to show you one of the items you can find there that I enjoyed with my good friend Kekoa.  We are wearing the his and hers Christmas sweaters from Sage.  The 100% DONATION "NICE OR NAUGHTY" SWEATER SET comes with huds that allow the wearer to easily switch back and forth between naughty or nice.  Kekoa and I both tried each version, but I told him of course I needed to model the "nice" version for the photo!  Although Naughty is always just a hud click away ! ~winks~ Anyway.. enjoy the expo and Sage. 


Sage Sweaters at The Christmas Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment