Monday, September 23, 2013

Designers United 5 and Surreal Designs


Moving texture dress-That Secret Store at Designers United: Surreal theme a video by Kara 2 on Flickr.
designers united_001 by Kara 2

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Clove/128/128/27

 Designers United 5 is open now until 10-04.  There are tons of cool clothes and accessories in the "surreal" theme.  I was digging the moving textured dress by "The Secret Store.  I took a short video to show it then realized it actually shows up better without atmospheric shaders on which is the way most people run around.  So I'm not doing it justice, but you get the idea.
 

2 comments:

  1. I went and tried that dress. Loved it, and it's reasonably priced ... but I thought: "I'm only buying this for the fact that it's animated." Maybe I'm learning some restraint but I will wait for the animated dress that is so compelling ... and it will come along. But that's a damn clever achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree totally. I can't wait to see what people do with this idea.

    ReplyDelete