Sunday, August 17, 2014

LEA25, The Sea of Cubic Dreams

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA25/130/92/21
LEA25 The Sea of Cubic Dreams by ALEGRIA Studios opened yesterday and it's part of their upcoming and bigger project Theater Night’s Dream in LEA25.  In this dark blue, teal and black setting there are cubes you can sit on and push around to make them go floating around, sometimes bumping into each other.  Initially I didn't grasp that to move one while sitting on it you must left mouse click and drag the cube and release in order to make it move (or at least for me it only worked this way) but once I got the hang of it, I had fun gliding across the surreal background.  I saw Rhojen there who was looking pretty cool in this setting and she granted me permission to take her pic for my blog. 

The Sea of Cubic Dreams
The Sea of Cubic Dreams
The Sea of Cubic Dreams
The Sea of Cubic Dreams
The Sea of Cubic Dreams
The Sea of Cubic Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment