Monday, November 11, 2013

Second Annual SL Lovecraft Festival Nov 13-17th


        Welcome to The  Second Annual Second Life Lovecraft Festival November 13-17, 2013!
Poster Corrected - wide 640x400 by Kara 2


I went in for a sneak peek and took a few pictures.  This should be a very fun festival based on all the strange sights I witnessed. There is much to see and buy. I will post the SLurl when I get the go-ahead for that, but in the mean time let these pics be a little teaser for you.  This should be a fun one!

Ok, here's the link:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Playground/128/128/95


Lovecraft Festival by Kara 2

Lovecraft Festival by Kara 2

Lovecraft Festival by Kara 2


LoveFest 2013 Poster 1 full perm by Kara 2


Lovecraft Festival by Kara 2


2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Mike Davis here, editor of "Lovecraft eZine". If you take more pictures, etc., would you mind letting me know? I'd be happy to link again (I did today). Email is lovecraftezine@gmail.com -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great eZine! I did another post on the event. I'll send you an email about some associated things in SL. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete