Thursday, August 9, 2012

Explore Black Kite

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Black%20Kite/128/124/21 or direct link here:  BlackKiteHere

This is a must see sim for explorers and people who like to see cool things and take photos.  I had visited before but I'm not sure if they added things or I was in a hurry and missed some spots, and I'm really glad fellow blogger Ziki Questi posted some photos in Flickr that got me headed over there, as I just keep finding more and more cool looking spots that I feel warrant preserving in pictures.   I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

I touched base with sim owner, theblackcloud Oh, and she was very kind and generous in offering her sim to share with others.  She explained it's been around for about a year now and has been getting a lot of good traffic lately. 

And clearly it's a magical sim as in this pic I got both shadows and reflections which I previously never had.  This pic is untouched and all I did was pose and put on coastal sunset windlight.   Gotta love SL. : )

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Kara! I Must visit soon! Keep sharing such wondrous places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, can i know the viewer you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joe.. well I can easily say the same about your amazing machinima--thanks for making and sharing those : ) . And ZZ, thanks.. I do my best pics in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Kara! That place is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete