Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve- SL Events and Fashion

Happy New Year's Day to my SL friends in other countries that have already hit the mark, and happy New Year's Eve to my American friends.  I'm about to head out the door for some RL celebrating for some hours but before I go will leave my blog with a couple of pics of some SL New Year's Outfit ideas and events for tonight.   When I return home late tonight (early tomorrow morning) it will be the new year, but I will pop in to SL for a little celebrating here too. 


A fun party I will miss will be with friends at Miri's at The Station here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Station/128/128/4 Their theme for the night is formal and should be a lot of fun from 6pm SLT to whenever but especially from  6-8pm SLT.   Then later at Scarborough Fair for some fun and dancing from 6pm SLT to whenever, but especially later around midnight my time.  Izzy usually does a great New Year's bash binging in the new year with each time zone on her time keeping thing that shows all zones.   I know they'll be hopping late so will catch up with SL friends there after midnight. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Upper%20Fenland/128/128/60

new year body suit.jpg by Kara 2

I will be formal tonight but I found some cute outfits on marketplace.  The first 2014 bodysuit is here:https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/2014-Gold-Catsuit/5522935  I traded out the hat for a little 2014 tierra though that a friend gave me.  Then I tried on the  Irrisistible burlesque type outfit here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/irrisistible-2014-NEW-YEAR-WOMEN-FULL-OUTFIT-mesh-transfert/5601546 and I posed them up in a invitation gift I received from Izzy who makes things like this in her stores also over in her Scarborough Square.  Even her invite pose gift was cool in that you could click the menu sit on the pose and change things with the menu.  She is a gifted builder/designer.  If you visit her party you can cam out or visit her stores and see for yourself. 
new year burlesque.jpg by Kara 2


Her invite says: "Stop by and help us celebrate the end of 2013.  Join us from 6:00 PM SLT until 2013 hits the west coast of North America. We're having a New Year's Eve Party with gifts, drawings fun party favors, games great music and conversation. Best couples dances in SL and some pretty great solos, if you don't carry your dances with you.

Hope you can make it. In any case, I hope you will enjoy this little gift include with the invitation. Sit on the unicycle and take some photos, will ya?

See you New Year's Eve!
Isabelle Mavendorf"

Whomever you celebrate with tonight whether it be RL or SL, or even the TV and yourself, be safe, have fun, and look forward to a great 2014.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment