Wednesday, July 4, 2018

SL15B Finale

I logged in to SL last week and my friend, August West, reminded me it was the official final day of SL15B. He tp'd me and the huge cake stage was literally imploding or maybe exploding is the right way to describe what was going on, following a show.  I was lucky enough to see so many pieces of the cake stage falling from the sky onto the spectators, bouncing around in all its beautiful, lit, colorful glory.  There are many videos of it out on Flickr and Youtube coming down, with pieces dropping and bouncing around the avatars.  Afterward we visited his friend Bridget's crystal tree exhibit then took the pod tour for a last look at the exhibits. I had to grab a few final pictures to save on my blog.  This is an annual Second Life birthday party/community convention, with many exhibits by residents, some huge special exhibits and tons of events, music, etc. The shopping area closed July 2nd and I was able to get my free 500L Blueberry shopping gift card they gave out to all visitors, which was a nice treat especially considering the whole event was totally free.   If you've never been to one of the past SLB events, be sure to keep your eyes open for next year's, as its a annual must see event.

 Before:

  SL15B
 and after...
  SL15BSL15B

Bridget's crystal tree exhibit
  SL15BSL15B

 The pod tour
  SL15BSL15B SL15B

Various exhibits we passed on our tour

  SL15BSL15B SL15B SL15B SL15B
To see more images click directly on a picture and it will take you to my Flickr where I have plenty more and they can be resized. There is a Flickr group with some great pics taken by others and some video. There are also some videos on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment