Sunday, June 17, 2018

SL 15B, Second Life's 15th Community Celebration Opens June 17 at Noon



SL15B official web site here: http://www.slcommunitycelebration.info

SL15B-official logo

 I missed press pass day at SL15B because, quite frankly, I was super busy RL and it ended at 9pm. Now I'll have to wait until it opens at noon on June 17 like everyone else and hope its not too full or laggy for my overweight inventory Kara to get clear pictures.  I always enjoy the annual SL community celebrations and seeing all the exhibits and shows .  This is the Crystal anniversary.  They promise lots of visitor gifts as usual.  Be sure to check out the official web site for SLurls to the various sims and for the calendar of events and shows. June 17-24.  More to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment