Sunday, November 12, 2017

Dissected Soul by Theda Tammas at Split Screen LEA15

Visit  Dissected Soul by Theda Tammas at Split Screen LEA15 Here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA15/128/128/2


The sim notecard  reads: ""...I don’t know how many souls I have, I’ve changed at every moment, I always feel like a stranger.I’ve never seen or found myself..." -- Fernando Pessoa"

This is a cool build with sculptures that are somewhat shredded by the barbed wires of life or so it seems.  I think it's about identity issues but go and figure it out for yourself as it's fun to look at this large immersive build of figures wound in red lines/barely holding things together or maybe tangling things up.  Some figures are walking the fine line or are connected by just a bit of the red thread or maybe its a red string of  a heart piece that connects them or holds them keeping them from totally getting lost.  There is what my be a totally fractured heart in the middle and there is a figure holding up a mask .. seems to wont for more discussion of trials and tribulations one may encounter in life that tears them almost to pieces.  They may be healing and resealing, time and again changing in different ways or in how they present themselves as they try to discover themselves following a hardship.  But, really I don't know what it means so it's best just to go and see it because it's looks cool and is thought provoking. I have no clue what I just said but it seemed to make sense in my mind when I wrote it.... go check it out.  It looks interesting.... and I'm sure means something cool too.  Ask Divi . .he'll know ; )


Split Screen Split Screen Split Screen Split Screen Split Screen Split Screen Split Screen

No comments:

Post a Comment