Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Fair Lady at Origen's Hollywood Ballroom and Theater


Visit The Hollywood Theater here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hollywood%20Heaven/128/128/22

 The above was made by Origen for the 2nd performance of My Fair Lady and by now both shows have come and gone, but I was fortunate enough to catch the 2nd show and just WOW! Origen always does a great job with shows, events, sim landscaping and organizing things for this sim.  I"m always impressed and this show was of the same quality standard.  My friend Isabelle Mavendorf choreographed and the sets, dances, and costumes were so entertaining along with the sound track of the show/musical.  They plan to have future shows so keep the landmark for their events and shows and just an overall great sim experience.  I took a few pictures myself to share here.
  My Fair LadyMy Fair Lady My Fair Lady My Fair Lady My Fair Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment