Saturday, June 6, 2015

Soul Vision Album Reveal

SoulVision Album Reveal Party June 7th 4pm SLT

Who doesn't like a mystery? Well today I received a notice in a group that had a blurry image ad, and while at first I wondered if it wasn't rezzing well, the words were very clear.  The image said: "Second Life Album Reveal, 6-7-15 Soul Vision" and the memo said:  "SUNDAY JUNE 7TH 4PM SLT   He's a man with a vision.  Join him to find out about the man behind the vision.   Soulvision will lead us through his new RL album which tells the story of his journey.  Save the date and join him on Sunday.  Location will be sent out in a notice before the party.. Hope to see you all there!"

 So, I don't know yet where this mystery man with the Second Life album reveal will be, but sounds interesting with an intriguing promotional. Being the overly-curious person I am I couldn't help but take a peek at the info. from the person who sent the memo, and then on to the referred booking agent to find just a little more info. about Soul Vision......"Streaming to SL from Ontario Canada, he's SL's hottest new live musician and someone you will want to hear again and again!"  Then I perv'd his profile and found he's 5 months old into SL and says he's new to SL (guess that means not an alt) and he's a full time singer and song writer. He's in partnership with Dirval Music Associates. I found a little more info. and feel like I'm behind on my SL music now as I have not heard him yet in SL.  I scooped out a little more info.:  "Soulvision is SL's newest performing artist to hit the grid, streaming into Second Life from Ontario Canada.  He is a music coach and teacher in RL as well as a singer/songwriter and brings his passion for music to Second Life.   His greatest influences include Ed Sheeran, Jewel and the new country music scene and he brings to his shows a Folk - Rock vibe with a hint of Country.  Soul plays a variety of songs from all different genres.  With a collection if 200+ songs of covers and originals,  a typical Soulvision concert may include songs from Ed Sheeran, Adele, Damien Rice, Pearl Jam, and Keith Urban."  And I have it on good authority that he's awesome!  I guess that's the best scoop I'm going to be able to come up with for now. So I will find out more tomorrow. The only other info. I know is to Contact Carol Greenwood for booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment