Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Well, an Interactive Game

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/128/128/24

I saw a few things on the SL feed from Loki about "The Well" at his Escapades sim (which is a great sim in and of itself), so I went over for a look some time ago and took some pics along my journey. Initially a person pays $100L to get a hud and enter "The Well".  The starting point states: "The Well, Sollicitus, a year after the rescue team disappeared searching for a missing boy, now a team of scientists investigate what is down the well..."  The Well is a interactive game/explore that starts at the top of a well and in helping a little boy defeat his monsters leads a player through a series of maze-like tunnels answering questions along the way and avoiding zombies and monsters to successfully make it through and win some cool prizes.  Or you could get sent back to the start a few times like I did when I didn't choose wisely.  I don't want to give it all away, but I took a few pics so you can see some of the things I ran into along the way.
The Well by Kara 2
(The starting point where you enter "The Well"


The Well by Kara 2
(See? I made it through!) 


The well by Kara 2






The Well by Kara 2
The Well by Kara 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment