"Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment with your link so I can come by and read it!
- What is your current inventory number?
- If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be?
- What is the last thing you purchased?
- Which item do you wear most often?
- When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up?"
So she said no lying.. here we go:
1. Looks down.... still loading
2. OMG!.. You seriously can ask a SL hoarder that question? Pass.. Ok, I'll try.. um... hmm. I really thought about this. There are many things I like so much better than others, but I can't even think of one thing that totally stands out as a must have. I like a lot and many things not so much (those are probably the things I should ditch asap.. prob wont happen though.) I don't really have good folders made up, so I can't cheat on my blog like Berry did on her own saying she'd keep her hair folder. (JK Berry, it's your meme.... you can cheat all you want ~grins~)
So then just off the top of my head hmm still can't think of something extra special. I LOVE a lot, I like a lot, and I also dislike a lot in there. I have to say I really like my "It's A Trap" t-shirt, although it's not even mesh and I've had it forever, but the maker gave me full perms when they stopped selling them and allows me to give them away to friends or do what I want with them, so it's sorta special to me. (If anyone wants one just ding me inworld and let me know) So I'll choose that. I was thrilled when Molokai (seiki.amaterasu) of PoisonApple gave it to me that way.
Trap shirt works for male or female and is mod, so can adjust the waist and sleeve lengths etc., and no I don't have on my normal skin in this pic, that I talk about here.
After I decided on this shirt then a friend got back with me that I had IM'd asking that question of them earlier when I first started typing here, since I really couldn't think of anything uber special initially, just to sort of see what others think, and they said.... a pic they have of them and their partner on their wedding day. That's pretty humbling.. I don't have one like that. Grrrr now I'm a bit annoyed and jealous and all, feeling a bit sorry for myself and feeling a bit like I didn't think of something really special like that. Ok, well maybe I should just ditch my entire inventory and start from scratch. I would be much lighter and it's always fun to shop, so I'm sure I'd fill up quick enough. Maybe I need to try to make some special picture with someone special that I want to keep forever and ever?? Who would that be?? Moving on.....
3. Not a clue. I haven't bought anything yet tonight. Maybe it was that Diesel works snake prop before my little weekend vacation. Anyway, I might not even buy anything tonight, I'm still sleepy from a big weekend otherwise if I do I'll add it here.
4. My main skin. Also I like to wear the same couple of Dela hair, so guess that is worth mentioning.
5. 13 plus a gesture that is in the trash. (see at some point I actually did put something in the trash) These include things mostly from bachelorette parties such as sippy cup type things, hover bike, cake etc.
1. Ok, inventory loaded,, back to #1.
/me whispers meekly 210,216
Shoot me now.. whatever. Now no one will want to stand next to me for fear of lag and crash .... Thanks
PS... at least I don't shop and spend as much in RL now that I can get a shopping fix in SL.
I will end my blog with a repeat of this video I have blogged about before, since I so love it. No, I didn't make it, but I wish I could take credit for it. It's hilarious to me. Stuff has been disabled for it so I can no longer pull it directly over here to blogger, but please if you want a laugh check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLK-_hWIfWc&list=PL6raEOnEaboND_NCwt_m4LX8SmQQnJztp
And if you just let it run after it's done.. the next one that comes in is super funny too, maybe even funnier...... fodder for many more blog posts really.
Ok,,, ONE MORE PS... I got to talking about that picture the friend said they'd keep, and started wondering a bit more about what ONE THING others would keep. I think this is a question that could stand alone. I'd LOVE to hear what all my SL friends would keep if they could only keep one thing from their inventory. Maybe though that is because I'm nosey.... or as I like to say, curious.