Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bloggers Month Comes to an End

bloggers by Kara 2
bloggers, a photo by Kara 2 on Flickr.
(Scarlett Luv, Wendz Tempest, Anarya Elderslie, Aarya Phantomhive, Vaneeesa blaylock, Paypabak Writer, Zet Avril, Ravensong Merlin, Peep Sideshow, Kara Trapdoor, Daalee)

Vaneesa Blaylock's blogger's month (June) has come to a close and I got in on the bloggers final lineup photo.  The blogger fun, workout equipment and info. was in LEA11 which I previously posted about. I'll write more about it later, but it's very late right now.  I'm second from back in the pic if you are looking for me.  I posted more than one per day this month, which is not hard for me at all, as I'm mostly fluff and stuff.  It was fun following along with a great group of SL bloggers. 
For more info check here: http://irez.me/2013/05/09/june-is-avatar-blogger-month/

2 comments:

  1. LOL ... fluff and stuff? No such thing! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete