Monday, March 18, 2013

Another Meme for Youyou

Strawberry Singh started another meme today.  It seems a lot of bloggers are having fun with it, as am I.  Here is my "Procrastination meme" for the week.  It's not about procrastination but rather she called it that as it is something to do rather than what was intended to be done.  So it's more info about me based on her specific meme questions. Here goes:
*********************************************************************************
 
1.What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
   Kara Trapdoor March 18, 2009-Today 4 years ago!
 
2.Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
  The first places I went were some freebie places a mentor recommended when he rescued my avatar from 2 guys in the initial new avatar landing area who were also new but obviously alts already on the prowl and double teaming me for some “fun”. After that I went to Dance Island as he had suggested I find a dance club to start. I hung out there totally enjoying the music and dancing my avatar but was not inworld all the time like I am now. Soon I realized my cool Barbie avatar (Ruth) did not look as cool as the avatars around me, and when I started making friends and learning how to look a little better I started to move out more shopping a little which led to exploring amazing sims and I was hooked. I still went back to Dance Island off and on then, but after other noobs kept asking to go to some very naughty places I searched and found the Eternal Creations sims which was a large area where cool Christians of all denominations went for club dancing, games, socialization with others less likely to just be on the “make”, activities and a lot of fun organized safe stuff to do and come back to after I’d go out exploring or to live music. I made some good friends there I still consider some of my best. Eventually I needed to explore more and more of SL and what was going on all around. That EC area is no longer in SL as in everything the expense of running such a huge area became too much, but some of them have a somewhat similar newer place that I really don’t get around to much, and those I was closest too don’t either. There is a time and a season for things.
 
3.Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
  I am home more than I used to be to blog or just work on things, but then I run to as many sims to explore, events, arts, music, clubs, etc. as possible in between everything else. I really move around a lot.
 
4.Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)
   There is no way I could pick just one. I have a handful of people I consider close.
 
5.What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)
    I love my Kara Kong and some of my crazier or fun costumes, but of course they don’t get as much use as many other things I wear or use regularly.
 
6.The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
  A club building.  HUGE SPOILER ALERT HERE  (stay tuned on this subject)
 
7.What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
  Red and black.
 
8.Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I usually run cuz I suck at flying and I’m too impatient for walking. (same as Stawberry!-see my prior meme)
 
9.What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
  Hmmm, so many to choose from.. maybe that silly rap and dance machinima I did with my bloom doll. Or it could be the time I totally tp’d right on stage during a dance show production while they had a full house and it was being recorded. At that point the best I could do was walk off the front saying, “And that folks was my audition for this wonderful dance group” I did apologize to the camera man and group owner who said it was no problem at all as the they edit. The rest of the group I guess just found it added to the entertainment. Since I’m a permanoob that could easily happen again, but I am a bit more careful when I am intent on a show not to do that. I wish I’d have had my bow animation back then though. Probably my alt has Kara beat on this one questoins though. Idk on this #9 one…... so many to choose from really.
 
10.Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
  Sandra Bolluck
 
Now that you've read about meme, let's hear about you you.  Here are the instructions per Strawberry: "Meme Instructions: Create a new post, copy paste the following ten questions into your post, delete my answers and input your own about your SLife!"
 
And don't forget to check out the original, Strawberry Signh here: http://strawberrysingh.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww, happy belated rezday! And I looooove Sandra Bullock! Thanks for participating. <3

    ReplyDelete