Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF!

W. T. F.


TGIF!
I received this funny at RL work on Monday, then yesterday my SL friend Kathy passed me the same funny inworld and I told her I planned to post that but wanted to add my work burnout list. Thankfully I have now made it to Friday and am just waiting for 5pm to roll around. Have a great weekend everyone and hope to see you inworld!



Top Reasons You Know You have Work Burnout
(Yes I made up most these myself, as I know this subject just that well)
-You hit the snooze button 15 times before actually getting out of bed in the morning.
-You are actually looking forward to that annual OBGYN apt. just to get out of a couple hours of work. (that says a lot right there)
-You check what the work cafeteria is having for lunch when you first arrive, as that is the highlight of the work day.
-You're so tired, you now answer the phone with "Leave me alone!" or “That’s not my department”
-Your friends call to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream,"Stop asking me all these questions!"
- Your garbage can IS your "Inbox"!
-You wake up to discover your house is on fire, but go back to sleep because you just don't care.
-You consider a 40 hour week a vacation.
-Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
-You don't set your alarm anymore because you know your pager will go off before your alarm does.
-You leave for a party and instinctively bring your ID badge.
-Your DayTimer/Work Planner exploded a week ago.
-You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now.

Ok, ok.. just kidding I am very thankful I have a job. It would be nice to come up with a plan to make a RL living in SL though… that would be the life.. SL.



And now back to my Friday dance.. thank you very much! Woot for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment