Monday, September 12, 2011

Island of Fear, Haunted Mansion on Island of Fame Going Strong-Open through October

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Island%20of%20Fame/14/145/21 or direct link here: IsleofFearHauntedMansionHere.

Thanks to everyone who came out for the grand opening Sunday, it was a lot of fun for me to see everyone enjoying the place, dancing and having a great time.. and so many super cool costumes! Maybe we'll have some more planned parties there. The place is open to the public through October so drop in any time.

The event hit SL Showcase and today someone told me it is now on SL destination guide at the top of the "haunted" category so I had to go there and check and mark "like" of course : ). http://secondlife.com/destinations/haunted or direct link here: SLDestinationsHere.

haunted house destination guide 9-12-11 2 Showcase

Today I hung around and it was a lot of fun to meet some Flickr contacts and so many interesting people. I took this shot of myself there in my Medusa costume that I love because the snakes actually move.
Come Have a Look--See What Happens

2 comments: