Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pass the Prozac Please

Dear Diary,
Wowza! I have had a roller coaster past few weeks in SL. I think most people have some extreme ups and downs in SL more so than in RL and it's the nature of the game, but it's been off the charts lately for me. Maybe I've become SL bipolar. I wanted to blame it on a full moon or PMS, but neither last this long and I guess I don't really get PMS like some do. Then at work I saw the following and found it coincidental:
You Might Have “Estrogen Issues” If:
-- Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
-- You’re adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
-- Your spouse is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
-- You’re using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: “How’s my driving-call 1-800-”
-- Everyone’s head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
-- Everyone seems to have just landed here from “outer space.”
-- You can’t believe they don’t make a tampon bigger than Super Plus.
-- You’re sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
-- The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday
Well, I'm not near the "estrogen issues" stage yet, so I think, Dear Diary, that maybe it's not me but just all the other guys and gals around me in SL. Yeah, Yeah, I know, guys don't really get "estrogen issues", well whatever.... just pass me the Prozac please!
No Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment