Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Concerning Emerald Issues.. what again???

EmeraldConcernsHereLordGreg. LOOK AT THAT! OMG! Ok, can someone I know and trust please give me some direct info. on this latest Emerald issue, in layman's terms that I can understand... slow and clear... like for a child? Yes, I read this and some stuff for myself and that is my concern. It sounds like some major hidden spyware to me?? But what do I really know and I don't want to be an alarmist unnecessarily. Also, I am not clear on how this will or might impact me directly. But I really need to know exactly what this means for me, an avid Emerald user and fan. I LOVE Emerald, and think from my experience and from what I have heard from others that is it best for explorers who take pics and vids... like ME! But, O My Goodness!!! So many trust issues. I guess I would just be thrilled if LL would just make their own version of Emerald with all the same features.. I would love that.. thanks.

8-15-2010.. addendum.. ok rumor has it Qarl Linden, recently laid off from LL and seemingly admired by most (I don't know him but have heard about his skills), may have just joined up with Emerald. I have no clue what is going on. More here: http://blogs.secondlife.com/message/351633

No comments:

Post a Comment